Rural Insurance Group Limited is committed to upholding your privacy as a customer, prospective customer or user of this or any Rural Insurance Group Limited website. This policy explains how we use the information we collect about you (data), how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of your data and procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions which you are deemed to accept by continuing to browse these pages. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please leave this site now.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of your data as set out in this policy. Any information that you give us is held with the utmost care and security. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
If you would like to contact us at any time with regard to this policy, please contact: Marketing, Rural Insurance Group Limited, The Hamlet, Hornbeam Park, Harrogate, HG2 8RE or phone 0344 5577177.
The Rural Insurance website uses a feature of your Internet web browser called a cookie. A cookie is a file that your web browser places on your computer’s hard disk that allows us to help you get the best out of your visit to this website. The Rural Insurance cookie will remain on your hard disk indefinitely. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. Cookies can be deleted from your browser or if you would prefer, by amending your browser settings you can prevent their automatic receipt.
We use a number of suppliers who may set cookies on their websites’ on its behalf. Rural Insurance Group Limited does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Rural Insurance, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: The Hamlet, Hornbeam Park, Harrogate HG2 8RE. Registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 2207611
2. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom but excludes employees of Rural Insurance and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on Twitter.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
6. Closing date for entry is midnight on 15th October 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. The winner will be chosen at random and notified by Twitter on Monday 16th October.
10. The winner will get to choose a colour and size of a Schoffel Fleece Gilet worth £129.
11. By entering this competition, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.