Underwriting Support Administrator, Harrogate, Permanent contract, Competitive starting hourly rates, excellent benefits package including free onsite parking, company pension, private medical along with regular pay reviews.
Established in 1995, Rural Insurance, part of Primary Group, the award-winning, specialist insurance provider, is an underwriting company dedicated to providing insurance solutions to meet the needs of agricultural and rurally-based businesses. Working exclusively with brokers, we supply insurance products that provide a broad range of rural business and farming requirements.
We are looking for an Underwriting Support Administrator to work in a busy office environment.
An immediate start is available for this role.
As an Underwriting Support Administrator you will have good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. You will have previous experience of working to tight deadlines.
You will be a strong team player but with the ability to work independently and will be able to prioritise a busy, varied workload. You will be a good communicator (written and verbal) with a strong supporting focus.
Key responsibilities as a Underwriting Support Administrator include
- Entering of new business enquiries onto Rural systems
- Scanning / printing of internal and external correspondence
- Processing lapses’ within the required timeframe
- Administrative duties such as MTA confirmations
- Issuing correspondence to brokers
- Issuing chasing letters from subjectivity database
- Dealing with phone calls
- Saving incoming correspondence from brokers onto system
- Putting policies into renewals (monthly task)
- Issuing stop renewals and putting policies into renewals
- Saving PDFs to the system
- Debiting renewals
Requirements of a Underwriting Support Administrator include:
- Positive and friendly telephone manner
- Previous administration experience.
- Strong customer focus
- “Can do” attitude
- Highly motivated and organized
- Kind and considered manner