Administrator, Harrogate, Temporary contract, Competitive starting hourly rates dependent on experience, free onsite parking / ease of access for public transport
Established in 1995, Rural Insurance, part of Primary Group, the award-winning, specialist insurance provider, is an underwriting company dedicated to providing insurance solutions to meet the needs of agricultural and rurally-based businesses. Working exclusively with brokers, we supply insurance products that provide a broad range of rural business and farming requirements.
We are looking for an Administrator to work in our Underwriting Support Team in a busy office environment.
An immediate start is available for this role.
As an Administrator you will have good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
You will be a strong team player but with the ability to work independently. You will be a good communicator (written and verbal) with a strong supporting focus.
Key responsibilities as an Administrator include
- Entering of new business enquiries onto Rural systems
- Scanning / printing of internal and external correspondence
- Processing lapses’ within the required timeframe
- Administrative duties such as MTA confirmations
- Issuing correspondence to brokers
- Issuing chasing letters from subjectivity database
- Dealing with phone calls
- Saving incoming correspondence from brokers onto system
- Putting policies into renewals
- Issuing stop renewals and putting policies into renewals
- Saving PDFs to the system
- Debiting renewals
Requirements of an Administrator include:
- Positive and friendly telephone manner
- High attention to detail
- Previous data processing / administration experience.
- Strong customer focus
- “Can do” attitude
- Highly motivated and organized
- Kind and considered manner
This is an exciting role which will provide a wealth of experience for the right candidate!
Temporary contract for up to 3 months with the possibility to extend, ideal opportunity for someone looking to enhance existing administrative experience. Monday to Friday during the hours of 9am till 5pm, 35 hours per week.